CREATIVE EUROPE DESK CYPRUS
The Creative Europe Desks provide practical information, advice and technical assistance and support to those applying for funding under the Creative Europe programme (2014-2020).
THE ROLE OF THE DESKS
- They provide relevant information and promote the Creative Europe programme in their country
- They support the cultural and creative sector in relation to the programme and provide basic information on other funding opportunities
- They stimulate cross-border cooperation in the cultural and creative sectors.
- They provide assistance in the cultural and creative sectors in the participating countries
- They ensure the proper communication and dissemination of the programme's results and impacts
WHO DO WE HELP
The Creative Europe Desk Cyprus offers free advice and support to Cyprus-based applicants of Creative Europe. The CULTURE sub-programme supports the cultural, creative and heritage sector, funding organizations across all art forms, such as (but not limited to):
- Visual Arts
The MEDIA sub-programme supports organisations working in film, television, video games and new media, funding sectors such as (but not limited to):
- Audiovisual training providers
- Festival organisers
- Cinema exhibitors
- Video game developers