WHAT IS IT FOR?
The funding aims to:
- Support the capacity of the European cultural and creative sectors to operate transnationally and internationally.
- Promote the circulation of cultural and creative works and the mobility of cultural and creative players, in particular of artists, transnationally.
- Improve access to European cultural and creative works and extend their reach to new and larger audiences.
- It contributes to innovation and creativity in the field of culture.
WHAT DOES IT SUPPORT?
Projects that aim to:
- develop skills, competences and know-how, including how to adapt to digital technologies
- test innovative approaches to audience development
- test new business and management models
- enable international cooperation and career development in the EU and beyond
- facilitate access to professional opportunities
- organise international cultural activities, such as touring events, exhibitions, exchanges and festivals
- support the circulation of European literature
- stimulate interest in, and improve access to, European cultural and creative works.
Projects can cover one or more cultural and creative sectors and can be interdisciplinary.
WHAT SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE?
Category 1 - For smaller scale cooperation projects, the maximum EU grant available is EUR 200 000 representing a maximum of 60% of the total eligible budget.
Category 2 - For larger scale cooperation projects, the maximum EU grant available is EUR 2 000 000 representing a maximum of 50% of the total eligible budget.
For both categories, the maximum duration of a project is 48 months.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Organisations active in the cultural and creative sectors.
In the case of smaller scale cooperation projects, the project must include a project leader and at least two other partners. They must have their legal seat in at least three different countries participating in the Culture Sub-programme.
For larger scale cooperation projects, the project leader must work together with a minimum of five other partners. They must have their legal seat in at least six different countries participating in the Culture Sub-programme.
In both types of project either the project leader, or a partner, must have its legal seat in an EU Member State or an EFTA country.
Individuals may not apply for a grant.
For additional information, please following the link: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/creative-europe/actions/culture/cooperation-projects_en