MEDIA supports the audiovisual and multimedia sector, provides opportunities for:
WHAT’S IN IT FOR AUDIOVISUAL INDUSTRIES?
This section covers funding opportunities available under the MEDIA sub-programme of Creative Europe.
The MEDIA sub-programme supports the ability of the EU’s film and audiovisual industries to develop, distribute and promote their work across all platforms. Funding is available in a number of areas including:
- strengthening innovation and competitiveness;
- testing audience development strategies;
- training or professional development;
- developing projects for international audiences;
- cross-border co-productions.
Finally, the sub-programme helps to increase the impact of audiovisual projects by supporting marketing, distribution, branding, exhibitions and film literacy initiatives.